Originating from conceptual theories from the 1950s, the notion of mobility in architecture applies to different types of buildings such as bridges, public facilities, towers, houses or even swimming pools. Depending on the characteristics and functions of the buildings, part or all of their structure – often composed of high-performance steels – can be set in motion in multiple ways, with evolutivity over time in aim. A design that integrates technical solutions and ecological criteria, in constant evolution. In addition, to meet the needs of ephemeral buildings, relocatable or destined to change usage, steel allows to create structures that become dynamic.
Rodo Tisnado, architecte associé de l’agence, will give a conference on « A mobile and pioneering architecture » at 7 p.m.
– Bertrand Potel, Architecte-Ingénieur, Directeur associé, DVVD ARCHITECTES & INGÉNIEURS
– Simon AUBRY, Associé, Ingénieur, TESS atelier d’ingénierie
– Eric Servas, Architecte Directeur opérationnel, Dominique Perrault Architecture
– Arnaud Bouet, Architecte associé, BVL Architecture
– Nicolas Kelemen, Architecte gérant, NKA | Nicolas Kelemen Architecture
Hosted by Michel Royer-Muller, ConstruirAcier, this event will be moderated by Olivier Leclercq